Remember the tough characters in the 1930s cowboy movies? Perhaps it was their popularity that caused denim fabrics from workwear to migrate to the cabinets of Hollywood’s big bags and then to the slopes. Denim is now fashionable, and is also available in designer avatars!
Trousers, Wearsygy; Jacket, Escada, Bra, H&M; Earrings, Swarovski; Shoes, Street Shop
Here are some of the endless possibilities to create different images with this universal material, which is everyone’s favorite
Goodbye blue jeans
Jeans, mangoes; Super free jacket and shoes; dress, zara, earrings, surprise accessories; scarf, H&M; bag, kovs; shoes, Super free
When Calvin Klein introduced blue jeans (indigo) on the ramp in 1976, he was the first designer! In recent decades, however, denim has evolved and is available in many different shades. So you can get them out of the panic.
Rishi Raj, famous designer
1. A look like this, when a boxer coat combined with jeans, which is not light blue, can be worn anywhere except on the red carpet or at a company meeting!
2. Avoid wearing it if you missed a day at the gym and don’t forget that an oversized boxing jacket will actually give you super slim legs.
3. People with light skin should opt for ice-cold or even acid-treated jeans, while medium and dark skin tones should wear deeper shades.
1. When the short, plain denim dress is combined with sneakers and a scarf, the result is an elegant, modern but bohemian look. So you can wear it safely on a date or where you don’t have to get dressed.
2. People with a weak stomach should avoid this situation because it draws all attention to the stomach and kills the proportions of the eyes.
3. Jazz with a touch of paint to make monochrome vibrations disappear with a scarf, a bag or a funny pair of earrings.
Fancy jeans party
Jeans and sneakers, Superdry; top only; earrings, accessories
Shivamm Parachute heel
Torn jeans have become popular in punk culture. Celebrities like Katie Holmes and Gigi Hadid enjoy it, while appliquéd jeans (read: decorated with pieces of fabric) made by popular hippies in the 1960s are available at Gucci. And in this decade we see a combination of these two trends. So you can wear them like a pro!
Shalina Nathani, famous stylist .
1. If you choose this view, if your jeans are torn and have appliqués, make sure they are on the side or back pockets so that they are there, but not on the face.
2. Combine these stylish jeans with a shiny, enlarged t-shirt or, if the jeans are super ripped and very well applied, just put a warm lace bra over the white ganja and tie it with a bow.
3. When it comes to accessories, look for gold jewelry if your jeans has a silver appliqué or crystals.
From skirt to denim, but watch your morphology!
Skirt, H&M; Top, Zara; Earrings, Accessorize Surprise; Chop, Mango
Remember that actress Farrah Fawcett, who looked like a dandy in jeans? In the 1970s, denim skirts became not only the most popular sexual symbols in the United States. Now Bella Hadid and Kylie Jenner have been killed in a denim skirt, and that’s it!
Amy Billimoria, famous designer
1. This denim skirt makes each person’s frame super thin at the top and also flatter at the waist, because the skirt is completely pleated and makes a fuller impression.
2. However, very sporty people should generally avoid these flared denim skirts, and curvy women can wear high collar skirts with tops covering the waist.
3. It is best to wear it in a white shirt, tie it at the waist and pull up the cuffs at the elbows.
4. An accessory with a nice pair of shoes – choose sneakers with heels or even nice toes.
Maximum use of denim dust and lace
Dress, Zara; skirt, mango; sandals, Kovs
Wait! Wait! Wait! Wait! Wait! Wait! Don’t confuse it with the Australian pop single Marty Rhone Denim and Lace! Nowadays denim and lace are very popular baby dresses, and if you find it hard to buy this lovely combination on the shelf, you can make one yourself!
Jenjum Gadi, fashion designer
1. The short pleated denim skirt was stretched over a long lace dress. The look is rock chic with sharp edges, with a touch of femininity that adds a sporty touch.
2. This method is more suitable for slim frames, and those with stocky silhouettes should avoid it!
3. Those who are thin can experiment with all kinds of layers, while those with a sports frame should keep them to a minimum, as shown in the table below. For example, if you have a point, simply hold the point and vice versa.
4. All smooth lace is nice in combination with jeans. Also a lace top with a denim skirt or a lace dress with a large denim jacket looks pretty cool!
Denim underwear from top to bottom
Shirt, Superfree; Jeans, Zara; Shoes, H&M; Jacket, H&M; Shorts, Superfree; Boots, Lulu and Sky
The return to the 60’s and the arrival of the double denim (where the jeans were worn at the same time) can hardly be overlooked. Shortening to today and Katrina Kaif, Karina Kapoor Khan and Priyanka Chopra Jonas were sporting trends. That’s one way to do it!
by Pranav Mishra, model builder .
1. If you choose full jeans, look where everything is, from tops to jeans underwear, lingerie is very important to break the monotony.
2. Play with dark washbasins for this look.
The finer and more tinted the indigo version, the better it looks to you.
3. Make a denim jacket and tight jeans with a t-shirt on the inside. Anyway, it still sounds cool.
4. Accessory with a nice pair of sneakers.
Reconsideration of the jeans of the 1990s
Trousers, Zara; corset, Diesel; jacket, H&M; shoes, street shop
The 1990s marked the beginning of the grunge fashion era and jeans were too transformed to be neglected but elegant. Comfort has become the key to success again today, and actresses like Deepika Padukone, Anushka Sharma and Sonam Kapoor Ahuya love shy and chic acts, and so do you!
Pranav Mishra, fashion designer
1. This is what a baggy pleated pair of jeans looks like in combination with an angled jeans jacket and a loose, relaxed corset.
2. When creating this image you should always look for oversized, wide, casual jeans and jackets.
3. Combine your jeans and jacket with a turtleneck sweater and a pair of nice sneakers, or choose an oversized shirt with brogues.
4. And finally, a great watch never disappoints when it comes to accessories!
Alloying with a denim layer
Blanket, Anju modes; Bra, La Senza; Pants, Mango; Earrings, Swarovski Zariin; Belt, Globe
Decades later, the jeans went from the realm of jeans and jackets to that of jacket wearers. And that’s not all! Brands such as Nicobar reinterpret this fabric to twist the extra cool pads. Watch out for these tips to make your own denim outfit!
Madu Jane, Fashion designer
1. This fused pattern is combined with a long printed denim jacket with a bra top, trousers and straps to ensure comfort and elegance. And it doesn’t matter what you wear under that flowing jacket, because that’s a statement in itself.
2. The upholstery is universal in the sense that it can be worn by women of all ages. Moreover, a feather-light waist shows a certain femininity, even in the thinnest and most identical photo, which is perfect for curly women!
3. Classic white or black tops can reveal the best protection against denim. In addition, the denim lining can be quickly redesigned, even with coloured brushes and shells.
Follow @lubnasalim1234 on Twitter .
From 23. February 2020
what to wear to brunch in la,whowhatwear brunch,dressy brunch attire,what to wear to family brunch,sunday brunch dress,first date brunch outfit,cold weather brunch outfits,what to wear to brunch in miami